Tuesday, August 27, 2013

So Much Can Happen In A Day...


So, for some inane reason (maybe work?), it has been taking me a week to write/finish a blog post. Usually what happens is that I get the meat done in one shot of verbal diarrhea, then it's a matter of the potatoes and vegetables being added to make it a square meal before I post it. With that in mind, most of this was written in one shot; the ending is what I finished up today in an effort to get it off of edit/draft and posted. Is it just me or can you completely tell in my writing style where the one shot of verbal diarrhea ends and the "let's get it finished" part begins???
 ___________________________________________________
Wow, it's been a whirlwind of a week!! Last Sunday, when I was finishing up the previous post (all I had to do was grammar check & add photos, which took me a week to do!!), I was also applying for unemployment to help with my eight (8!) hours a week schedule at Sad Corporation. Karmically, on page 4 of 8 (I think), my boss called and asked if I wanted to come in for an eight hour shift, which I jumped all over, of course. I found it karmically hilarious, but then I usually do. I worked the 8 from hell, came home exhausted and worked out with Mom that I would go with her to the Laundromat to help her out and that way I could earn some extra dough. (If you're paying attention, that's a total of 3, yes - 3, jobs. None of which are full-time, permanent, or stable to live off of separately). Needless to say, it was exhausting thinking about it.

Now, I need to do some background on this one before I continue...:

I have grown up (as a child, not as a grown-up) in four houses in my entire life, three of which are literally adjacent to each other. See crappy drawing below: